.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

An Every Day Occurrence

As for me, I delight In the everyday Way, Among mist-wrapped vines And rocky caves. Here in the wilderness I am completely free, With my friends, The white clouds, Idling forever. There are roads, But they do not reach the world; Since I am mindless, Who can rouse my thoughts? On a bed of stone I sit, Alone in the night, While the round moon Climbs up Cold Mountain. - Han shan ( 8th century)

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Festivus, the holiday for the rest of us

Enjoy!

http://www.vidlit.com/festivus/

My favorite part of the video is the AOG. LMAO!

By the way, I am making a feast during the holiday known to most of Americans as Thanksgiving Day. Check this out:

http://www.telesails.com/events/sunrise-ceremony

My eldest is super-excited about it all. No school, more time with mom (?), and "really-really-good-extra-yummy food".

I'm so happy that this is one of the sites not taken up by the evil IT department. They did put this down as one of the approved sites. I guess they're not that evil then. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home